For years, mortgage lenders and consumers, as well as other real estate, legal and accounting professionals, have relied on our appraisal service in Phoenix to provide high-quality valuations on all types of properties in Maricopa, and Pinal Counties.
- Loan appraisals for loan originators
- Homeowner appraisals to determine current market value
- Appraisals for the legal and accounting professions
- Employee relocation appraisals
- Divorce where the value of real estate is needed
- Expert witness testimony when a reliable local authority on Arizona home values is needed.
- Retrospective home valuations
- Appraisals for tax appeals
- Appraisals for PRI changes
- Rural appraisals and land appraisals
- Horse property appraisals with facilities
- Appraisal Field Reviews
- Appraisal Desk Reviews
- Estate Valuations
- Date of Death Appraisals
- REO Appraisals
- Foreclosure Appraisals
- Stigmatization Appraisals
Certified Residential Appraiser
Real Estate Appraisals completed in the following Arizona communities:
Anthem, Carefree, Desert Hills, New River, Fountain Hills, Ahwatukee Foothills, Gold Canyon, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley. Cave Creek, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Apache Junction, Buckeye, (Verrado and Festival Ranch), Estrella Mountain Ranch, Avondale, Glendale, Litchfield Park, Surprise, Peoria, (Vistancia), Casa Grande, Stanfield, Florence, Arizona City, Eloy, Red Rock, El Mirage, Waddell, Wittmann, Goodyear, Tolleson, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun City Grand, Wickenburg, Aguila, Yarnell and Mayer.
Appraisal assignments have spanned a range of residential residences in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley ($3.5 million) to lower priced homes, condos, mobile homes and manufactured homes in the greater Phoenix area. Appraisal subjects have included raw land parcels, horse properties with facilities, rental income properties, and rural properties.